- New super fast precise strobe mode with +/- 0.1 cent accuracy.
- Chromatic which is suitable for wide range tuning.
- Deluxe LCD display leads clear results of tuning.
- True bypass, improved analog circuit, real signal, no loss of tune.
- Tonal Range: 12Hz~4186Hz (C8)
- Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 0 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center )
- Working Current: 90mA
- Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm
- Weight: 268g(With box)
- Step the footswitch to into tonal model, the indicator turn on and keep silent.
- Operation shows Â“Â—Â“ when no signal is input in tonal model, the indicator of solmization and fine tuning will be turned on at the same time.
- The blue indicator in the middle turns on when the tone is accurate.
- The signature is bypass and no display on the screen while out of the tonal model.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...