It combines all essential looper functionalities. Deluxe Looper allows you to play loops in reverse, you can reverse loops or slow them down to fast, half-speed or both at the same time. As you might imagine, it can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
- Loop FX: Reverse and Speed (Fast and Slow).
- Import/Export loops from PC/Mac (44.1 kHz, 24 bit)
- 10 minutes of looping, Unlimited overdubs
- Backing Track - perfect for solo practice and live performance
- Dedicated Stop/Clear footswitch
- Input: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- Sampling Accuracy: 24bit
- 105 dB Dynamic Range
- Working current: 100 mA
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter
- Dimensions: 116mm (D)*90mm (W)*35mm (H)
- Weight: 522g (with box)
How Use The Software?
Import music: Click the [Import] button and chose a path to store the file. The file format is mono 48 KHz 24 bit wave;
Export music: Click the [Export] button and chose a file to load. The file format must be mono/stereo 48 KHz/44.1Khz 16bit/24bit wave. The stereo wave file only loads the left channel.