Donner Harmony is not just a basic chorus pedal in market. Each unit has 2 types of important effects that players liked.
Exterior design, by Andre Pabilona
- Normal and Tri chorus
- Tone Lock function and one preset save/recall
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24-bit
- 44.1 kHz AD/DA convert
- True bypass
- Runs on battery or AC power
- Presets: 1 storable user preset
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20 KHz ±1dB
- THD+N: 93dBu (<0.003%) A-Weighting
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- OUTPUT:-10dBV (Output load impedance of 10k or more)
- Power: 9V DC (9V Battery)
- Dimensions: 122(L) x 72(W) x 47(H) mm
- Weight: 370g
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...