Donner Alchemy is the all-in-one box that includes all types of modulation effect that the players have wanted for many years.Chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary, pan, u-vibe and vibrato. Each model can be change from normal to deluxe, so a total of 16 models you can choose.
Exterior design, by Andre Pabilona
- 8 Modulation effects.
- True stereo signal processing.
- Tone Lock function and one preset save/recall.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24-bit
- 44.1 kHz AD/DA convert.
- Input/output Sensing circuit select optimized routing automatically.
- True bypass.
- Runs on battery and AC power
- Effect types: 8 modeling modulation models
- Presets: 1 storable user preset
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20 kHz ±1dB
- THD+N: 93dBu (<0.003%) A-Weighting
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- OUTPUT:-10dBV (Output load impedance of 10kOor more)
- Power: 9V DC (9V Battery, ACD-008A Adapter)
- Dimensions: 122(L) x 72(W) x 47(H) mm
- Weight: 270g
8 modulation models Alchemy modeled:
- Chorus - A chorus adds a short delay to your signal. The delayed signal is modulated in and out of tune and then mixed back with the original signal to create a thicker sound
- Flanger - A flanger uses the same principles as a chorus but uses a shorter delay time and adds regeneration( or repeats) to the modulating delay. This results in an exaggerated up and down sweeping motion to the effect.
- Phaser - A phaser splits the incoming signal into two paths: one path changes the phase of the original signal, the other is the original signal. The continuously out of phase signal is then mixed back in with the original signal. As the phasing changes, different frequencies get canceled resulting in a sort of swirling sound.
- Tremolo - A Tremolo is basically a change of the signal level controlled by an LFO
- Pan - Sound output alternately from the left and right side.
- Vibrato - The vibrato effect modulates the pitch of the incoming signal. The result is similar to the vibrato technique used by vocalists. In contrast to a chorus or flanger effect, no direct signal is combined with the pitch-modulated signal.
- Rotary - The rotary speaker emulates a device that included a spinning horn and woofer. The rotation of these two speakers produces an interesting combination of the sound panning from side to side. This produces a slight pitch change due to the speed of the sound coming towards, and then going away from the listener.
- Uni Vib - This resembles a phaser effect ,it also provides a unique undulation that you can't get with a regular phaser.
- (2014-11-05) Donner Alchemy Modulation Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2015-02-13) Donner Alchemy is the all-in-one box that includes all types of modulation effect that the players have wanted for many years.Chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary, pan, u-vibe and vibrato. Each model can be change from normal to deluxe, so a total of by Donner
- (2015-05-21) Donner Alchemy Multi-Modulation Pedal by JustNickMusic
- (2015-06-28) Donner ALCHEMY multi effect modulation pedal demo with GJ2 Glendora & Dr Z MAZ 18 by Gearmanndude
- (2015-07-01) DONNER Alchemy Pedal - 8 Modulation Effects in 1 Pedal! by The Tone King