- controls the center amount of flanger delay
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the depth/amplitude of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the resonance/feedback of the flanger
a 1990 DOD brochure
Regeneration flanging, chorus, and vibrato are just a few of the many different types of effects the FX75B Stereo Flanger can generate. Use this compact pedal effect on stage, in the studio, or anywhere you're making music.
- (2016-06-05) Five DOD FX75B flangers in series for no good reason by Pal The Giraffe