Sparkly or darkly, the DOD Bifet Boost 410 (2014) has the tone and volume to boost your solos into orbit. New for the DOD Bifet Boost 410 (2014), is a selectable Buffer On/Off toggle switch. This switch affects the bypass state of the 410 Bifet Boost and gives it the flexibility to be used anywhere in your FX chain. Use it first in the chain with the buffer off so that the buffer won’t affect fuzz pedals, or put it last in the chain with the buffer on to counter the signal loss of today’s larger packed pedalboards.
The Bifet Boost can deliver a huge amount of output to hit the front of your amp and drive it into distortion. The DOD 410 is often described as a clean boost, but there is just a little hint of grit in there that works well with already cooking tube amps.
The DOD Bifet Boost also works very well as an “always on”, touch-sensitive and dynamic, tone sweetener in conjunction with guitar volume knob usage practiced by experienced players. The DOD Bifet Boost also has all of the added features of the new DOD pedals: True Bypass, LED, and modern PSU jack.
Like its predecessor, the DOD Bifet Boost 410 (2014) offers independent Volume and Tone controls. Volume controls the amount of boost, and Tone allows for either bass or treble boost. True bypass allows your guitar tone to remain pristine even when the new DOD 410 (2014) is off. This is a big difference from the original which would color your bypassed tone. The modern 9V DC power supply input make the pedal more pedalboard friendly.
- Up to 20dB clean boost
- Selectable Buffer On/Off Toggle Switch
- True bypass
- 9V DC power supply jack
- Crisp blue status LED
- Lighter aluminum chassis
- (2014-06-26) DOD Bifet Boost 410 (demo) with humbuckers by Livingroom Demos
- (2014-07-23) DOD 410 Bifet Boost by JustNickMusic
- (2014-08-08) DOD Bifet Boost 410 demo with single coils by Livingroom Demos
- (2014-08-11) DOD BIFET BOOST 410 : From Palm Mute to 20db Gain! by The Tone King
- (2014-11-19) Wishing your bass amp had more huevos? More grind? Need to wake up those sleepy tubes? Jonni Lightfoot uses the new DOD 410 Bifet Boost to lay down the schmackadoo on the input of his tube amp. I used to haul around a big ol' million-pound bass amp he by Digitech
- (2014-12-16) DOD Bifet Boost 410 by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-04-03) DOD Overdrive 250 & the Bifet Boost 410, they belong together!! Guitar center Cincinnati:) by Digitech
- (2015-04-10) George's music in North Wales Pa... Really great staff & customers!! Digitech Trio in the jazz setting With an upright bass:))) Polara verb + overdrive 250 And the the bifet 410 for a lil More love by Digitech
- (2015-04-20) DOD Bifet Boost 410 (Aivn) by JamStageCz
- (2015-08-27) Digitech Bifet Boost 410 by Sam Ash