The Cosmic Crunch is the "swiss army knife" to have in your rig. The Cosmic Crunch can be a preamp, a boost, a crunchy distortion/overdrive, or just a cool looking pedal on your rig! The Cosmic Crunch is based around a super low-noise IC chip and a clipping section. The Cosmic Crunch has a Gain knob with a nice sweep range on it. It can go from warm to punchy, to crunchy. There is plenty of volume on tap as well.
With the use of a toggle switch, you can tailor the tone to your rigs needs. Cut mode allows for a low "bottem-end warmness" to enhance your tone. The Boost mode gives a nice shine and sparkle to the top end of your tone. The Cosmic Crunch stacks very well with other pedals and can be used as a boost without even skipping a beat. Use the amount of volume push on tap to push the front end of your amp into a nice tube break up! Possibilities are endless with the Cosmic Crunch!
The Cosmic Crunch is true bypass and runs off a standard 9v power supply or 9v battery.
The Cosmic Crunch dimensions are: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- (2010-03-07) Sadie Presents: DMB Pedals COSMIC CRUNCH - LP/Strat into clean channel by Burgerman666
- (2010-03-07) Quickcut: DMB Pedals COSMIC CRUNCH by Burgerman666
- (2010-03-23) Cosmic Crunch by DMB Pedals by DMB Pedals
- (2010-04-08) DMB Pedals Cosmic Crunch guitar effects pedal demo with SG & Dr Z Amp by Gearmanndude
- (2010-07-05) Cosmic Crunch by DMB Pedals by DMB Pedals
- (2011-12-06) DMB Cosmic Crunch by ProGuitarShopDemos