The Bumble is a Bass guitar distortion/drive. It is mean and hairy!! From mild "beefed up" tones, to "crunchy" tones, to even "compressed raunchy" tones, the Bumble can do it! The Bumble preserves low end in two ways...
One- The Bumble's clipping section is specifically tailored around bass guitar frequencies, meaning that you have the low end on tap when you need it most!
Two-The Bumble is a very unique bass drive because it uses our cutting edge Class A mixer technology and let's you have complete control of your tone. You can dial your low end and attack back into your signal in endless ways! It's incredible! . The Clean knob uses Class A Mixer technology to split the original signal and the Bumble signal, giving you the option to combine both signals!! The Clean knob function is so much more than your average blend knob, because you have two knobs(Level and Clean) to dial in any mixture you want, not just the boring 50/50 ratio in traditional "blend knob" pedals. The clean knob is absolutely cutting edge.This let's your sound become very amp like and three dimensional! You will also get more punch and attack back. You simply have to try it for yourself!
The Bumble is true bypass and runs off a standard 9v power supply or 9v battery.
The Bumble's dimensions are: 4.70"L x 3.70"W x 2.22"D
- (2010-06-15) Bumble Bass Fuzz by DMB Pedals by DMB Pedals
- (2010-07-07) Bumble bass fuzz from DMB Pedals by DMB Pedals
- (2011-05-22) DMB Pedals Bumble Bass Fuzz Demo by MrExcane
- (2011-09-23) DMB Bumble Bass Fuzz / Overdrive - NEW - Groove WITH DRUMS Pt.1 by MrExcane
- (2011-09-23) DMB Bumble Bass Fuzz / Overdrive - NEW - The Controls Pt. 2 by MrExcane
- (2011-09-23) DMB Bumble Bass Fuzz on Guitar - Demo by MrExcane