DLS Effects (press release June 19, 2015)
Rochester, NY (June 19, 2015) -- DLS Effects audio engineers turned on the afterburners for the RotoSPIN! This ultra real rotating speaker product offers the right blend of Doppler™, Swirl, Depth, Chew and Grind. The RotoSPIN allows the musician to dial in multiple Rotary Speaker cabinet sounds and Mic distances using a Tweeter Intensity, Bass Rotor Level, and switchable Overdrive section!
Unlike others, the RotoSPINkeeps your original instrument tone in tact! Musicians asked for versatility, smaller, lighter, rugged, and lower cost, and DLS Effects delivered!
- Tweeter Intensity and Bass Rotor Level: sets the horn rotation intensities, depth, Doppler™ amount, cabinet style, and emulated microphone distance.
- Fast and Slow knobs: sets the fast and slow rotation speeds.
- Ramp: adjusts the time to change between the Fast and Slow speeds.
- Switchable Overdrive section: adds grind, edge and OD clipping like the old rotary tube amps.
- Use OutA (thicker), OUTB (brighter), or both for spacious (((DLS Stereo™)))
- 9vdc power input using any polarity (USA transformer included)
- Small size and light weight: 3.7” x 4.7” x 1.7”H, and only weights 1.6 lbs
If you want to cop those guitar rotary speaker sounds used by artists like Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Cream, Tesla, SRV, Tom Petty, Danny Gatton, and many more, this effect is for you!
$309 Retail, $259 Street
- (2015-06-20) DLS RotoSPIN by DLS Effects
- (2015-07-20) SNAMM '15 - DLS Effects Rotospin Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2016-02-19) Review Demo - DLS Effects RotoSPIN Rotary Effect by Premier Guitar
- (2016-04-18) RotoSPIN Eric Mantel by DLS Effects
- (2017-04-03) RotoSPIN Demo at the Factory by DLS Effects
- (2017-04-03) RotoSPIN rotary demo live at the Factory
- (2017-05-05) RotoSPIN demo- as seen in Vintage Guitar Magazine