- Ramp Time
- Slow Speed
- Fast Speed
- Tweeter Level
- Bass Rotor Level
- Overdrive Gain
- Overdrive On/Off
"The RotoSIM™ by DLS effects™ is an AMAZING pedal! I feel like I am playing through a REAL Leslie rotating speaker! It has a lot of warmth and GREAT tone! I give it 10 out of 10!"
Eric Mantel - Chicago Guitar Legend - Guitar Virtuoso - Singer / Songwriter
Welcome to the DLS Effects™ rotary speaker simulator. DLS made sure this effect has all the adjustments any musician could want to dial in any type of rotary speaker cabinet sound imaginable. The Tweeter and Bass adjustments allow you to add or reduce the amount of horn intensities. Fast and Slow speed panel pots allow the rotation speeds to be dialed to taste along with the Ramp time. Use this effect with or without our internal overdrive circuit which simulates clipping like the real deal. Internal trim pots let you adjust the Blend, Bass Lag Speed, I/O Volumes, and more! As in all DLS units, we use the analog instrument signal and mix it with the RotoSIM™ sound (this leaves your instrument sound and tone as is). There are just too many features to put in a paragraph, so take a look at the “Features” list below.
- Fast/Slow Switch: Select Fast or Slow speed by pushing and releasing this momentary switch. On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when On (green LED will light), True bypass when Off.
- Ramp Time: Controls how long it takes to ramp up or down to the set speed (when switching from Fast to Slow, or Slow to Fast speeds)
- Slow Speed: Controls the Slow spin speed (~12:00 O'clock position is actual Rotating speaker slow speed)
- Fast Speed: Controls the Fast spin speed (~12:00 O'clock position is actual Rotating speaker fast speed)
- Tweeter Level: Adjusts how much and how intense the Tweeter horn is.
- Bass Level: Adjusts how much and how intense the Bass horn (rotor) is.
- Overdrive On - Off switch: Selects between no overdrive (clean), and internal overdrive effect
- Overdrive Gain: Controls how much overdrive is added (when Overdrive is On)
- Tweeter Spin LED: Blinks at the tweeter horn spin rate
- Bass Spin LED: Blinks at the bass horn (rotor) spin rate
- Two inputs and two outputs for: Mono in-Mono Out, or Mono in-Stereo Out, or Stereo in-Stereo Out (all ¼” jacks)
- Internal Blend pot: mix the amount of un-processed analog signal with RotoSIM™ sound
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input A
- Internal OUTA Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTA
- Internal INB Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input B
- Internal OUTB Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTB
- Internal Bass Lag Pot: Pot to adjust how much time the Bass rotor lags the Tweeter speed
- Internal Effect Response Pot: Adjustment for RotoSIM™ sound, liquid or dryer throbbing
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the RotoSIM™ effect signals.
- Extremely warm sounding and versatile.
- 9vdc input, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply)
- 9vdc transformer included
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by engineers who are also musicians
- Every effect is tested by an engineer/musician
- (2010-12-18) DLS Effects RotoSim Guitar Demo by jfusion10
- (2011-01-14) DLS Effects Stereo RotoSIM Rotary Speaker Simulator by JetCityMusic
- (2012-12-24) DLS Effects RotoSIM Rotary Speaker Simulator by Prymaxe
- (2013-03-07) DLS Effects ROTO SIM Leslie Rotating Speaker guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2013-04-13) DLS RotoSIM rotary speaker simulator guitar pedal demo with RS Guitarworks SLAB by Gearmanndude
- (2013-06-08) Guthrie Govan GigRig- with DLS RotoSIM by DLS Effects
- (2013-07-10) DLS Effects RotoSIM Stereo Rotary Speaker Simulator by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2015-02-12) Thanks to Frank Hannon of Tesla demonstrating his Amp, Guitar and how DLS Effects Reckless Driver is used in his lineup. He also uses the RotoSIM and Chorus Waves. www.dlseffects.com by DLS Effects
- (2015-02-25) Johnny Hiland DLS RotoSIM Demo by DLS Effects
- (2015-03-06) Recording artist Johnny Hiland liked the RotoSIM so much he offered to make a demo video! Many thanks! www.dlseffects.com by DLS Effects
- (2015-05-11) DLS Effects Rotosim by MusicToyz
- (2016-09-01) Tesla DLS Roto by DLS Effects
- (2016-09-01) Telsa DLS Effects chorus1 by DLS Effects
- (2016-09-10) DLS Effects RotoSIM for guitarist Frank Hannon with Tesla the Band www.dlseffects.com
- (2017-02-08) Frank Hannon with Tesla the Band with DLS Effects RotoSIM and Chorus Waves www.dlseffects.com
- (2017-02-14) Tesla the Band Frank Hannon still rocken, DLS Effects Chorus Waves, RotoSIM, Boost/Gain www.dlseffects.com