- Echo Repeats
- Echo Tone
- Echo-1 Delay Time
- Echo-1 Volume
- Tap Echo Volume
- Echo-1 / Tap Echo
Dave, I wanted to say I love the Echo Tap. I used it on Kimmel last week for the first time and really enjoyed it!"
Quentin Gibson (Guitarist for Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish)
This custom EchoTAP™ delay has a TAP Tempo echo and a Panel settable echo that the musician can switch between on the fly. The TAP Tempo can be set from 30ms to 3 seconds; the panel echo can be set from 50ms to 3 seconds. The TAP tempo and the Panel set echo have their own separate ECHO VOLUME controls. This is useful because many musicians use two different echoes and volumes during a single composition. The TONE control shapes the echoes from crystal clear replications to spacey echoes like the older tape echo units. The EchoTAP™ has two inputs and two outputs for use in stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, or mono in/mono out (all Inputs and outputs utilize True Bypass switching). As in all DLS™ units, we use the analog instrument signal and mix it with the echo signals (this leaves your instrument sound and tone as is).
- True Bypass Switching!
- Two Echoes in One. (One TAP settable echo, one Panel settable echo, Both echoes are independently settable for up to 3 seconds long!)
- Both echoes can be switched between on the fly.
- Individual TAP echo volume, and Panel echo volume controls.
- Tone control for the echoes to achieve the multitude of delay sounds.
- Repeat control (Controls a single repeat to many repeats).
- Two inputs and Two outputs so the musician can use (Stereo in:Stereo out) or (Mono in:Stereo out), or (Mono in:Mono out).
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the echoes.
- Extremely warm sounding and versatile.
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks.
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting).
- 9vdc input, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply).
- 9vdc transformer included.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by engineers who are also musicians.
- Every effect is tested by an engineer/musician.
- Internal adjustment pots for Inputs and Output level