- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
Pedal for phaser effects
- This pedal is a favourite of guitar and bass player due to simple operation
- Warm, round and fat sound
- Stable housing with robust foot pedal
- Rotary control: Rate, Res, Depth
- In/Out connections via 6.3 mm jack socket
- Non-slip pad
- Operation via 9 V battery or adaptor
- AC-adaptor not included!
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Ibanez PH5 Phaser
- Daphon E10PH Phaser
- Daphon F10PH Phaser
- Daphon E20PH Phaser
- Daphon F15PH Phaser
- Wholenote PH-170 Phaser