- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the feedback/resonance of the flanger
- controls the depth/amplitude of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- switches between 7 types
The Turbo Flange delivers 7 operational modes, instead of the typical one mode only that you find in some other pedals. These operational modes are easily selectable using the mode control allowing you to choose from a selection of awesome voicing sounds, triggering feature, and useful step functions. Now you are no longer limited to a one-trick pedal. You can dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want! The Turbo Flange has Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls. Outputs for both pedals include Out 1 (Mono) and Out 2 for stereo operation.
- 7 Different flange types
- Triggering and step capability
- Stereo outputs with switchable CIT™ Cabinet Modeling