- controls the trigger sensitivity of the envelope, synth, and filter effects.
- in the envelope Type effects, this knob controls the Wet/Dry Mix.
- in the envelope type effects, this knob controls the Range in which the filter moves.
(Env Up/Env Down/
Synth 1/Synth 2/Auto Wah)
- Adjusts the point where the effect's wah responds to oyur playing attack. With a higher sensitivity a smaller signal will affect the envelopes effect. In other words, with a higher sensitivity you don't have to pluck as hard to make the effect audible.
The Synth Wah envelope filter doesn't cop out by giving you only one sound to work with and try to tweak. The DigiTech team has gone way beyond that with a full 7 different types of sounds to choose from, including envelope filters, synth tones, and filter sweep effects. This pedal gives you a ton of effect bang for the buck. Controls feature Sens, Control, Range, Type. Outputs feature Normal (Dry) and Effect.
- 7 different Synth and Envelope Filter sounds
- Adjustable filter and frequency cutoffs
- Normal/Dry and Effect outputs
- (2008-08-02) Digitech Synth Wah by blondegraemey
- (2012-02-20) Digitech Synth Wah by shnobel
- (2012-04-04) Digitech Synth Wah Envelope Filter X-Series Guitar Pedal by Diederich Electronics
- (2014-03-16) Digitech Synth Wah by FuzzvilleMusicstore
- (2014-07-22) Digitech X-series SYNTH WAH envelope filter guitar pedal demo w Gibson SG & Dr Z Antidote by Gearmanndude
- (2015-12-11) That Pedal Show ? Dod Gonkulator, EHX Pog 2, EHX B9 & C9, Digitech Synth Wah. Oh dear... by The Gig Rig