Each distortion stompbox features a huge range of different distortion types that can be morphed into different combinations as you rotate our exclusive Distortion Morph knob. This gives you a near unlimited supply of combinations. Now, you are no longer stuck with only one distortion type in a pedal.
But that's not all. There are two outputs, one for normal signal out, and one that features advanced cabinet modeling for live and recording direct-to-board applications. And instead of the standard stompbox tone controls, we've even incorporated our innovative spectral-contouring EQ, which delivers a far greater tone range than other distortion stompboxes.
- Rock distortion morphing
- Spectral-contouring EQ
- Normal & CIT™ Cabinet Modeling Outputs
- (2008-06-04) Vid 2 - Digitech Hot Rod Distortion vs Rat Boss Fuzz by The Tone King
- (2009-03-06) Digitech X Series Hot Rod Distortion guitar effects pedal demo with SG & Jaguar Jr amp by Gearmanndude
- (2009-11-05) Day 4 -30 Pedals in 30 Days- Digitech X-Series: Tone Driver, Hot Rod, Metal Master - NAMM 2010 '10 by The Tone King
- (2012-04-09) [????] 217? Todays Gear Digitech ????? XHR (Hot Rod) by Today's Gear