- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Selects 1 of the 7 different phaser effect types.
- STAGE A: A 4 stage phase shifter.
- STAGE B: An 8 stage phase shifter.
- STAGE C: A 12 stage phase shifter.
- RISE / FALL: Creates a constant rising phaser sound when the REGEN knob is set between the minimum and 12 o'clock positions, or a constant falling phaser sound when the REGEN knob is set between the 12 o'clock and maximum positions.
- TRIG UP: The phaser effect starts at the bottom of its sweep when the trigger threshol
The Hyper Phase delivers 7 operational modes, instead of the typical one mode only that you find in some other pedals. These operational modes are easily selectable using the mode control allowing you to choose from a selection of awesome voicing sounds, triggering feature, and useful step functions. Now you are no longer limited to a one-trick pedal. You can dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want! The Hyper Phase has Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls. Outputs for both pedals include Out 1 (Mono) and Out 2 for stereo operation.
- 7 different phase types
- Triggering and step capability
- Stereo outputs with switchable CIT Cabient Modeling