- Controls the trigger sensitivity of the envelope, synth, and filter effects.
- In the envelope Type effects, this knob controls the Wet/Dry Mix.
- In the envelope type effects, this knob controls the Range in which the filter moves.
(Env Up/Env Down/
Synth 1/Synth 2/Auto Wah)
- Adjusts the point where the effect's wah responds to oyur playing attack. With a higher sensitivity a smaller signal will affect the envelopes effect. In other words, with a higher sensitivity you don't have to pluck as hard to make the effect audible.
The Bass Synth Wah is simply the most versatile bass envelope filter pedal on the market, with seven different bass envelope filter types to choose from. This delivers more envelope filter effects than any other bass envelope filter pedal available.
- Sens - adjusts the trigger threshold of the synth, filter and envelope effects.
- Control - adjusts wet/dry mix, or synth or filter attack.
- Range - adjusts envelope range, cut-off frequency, or frequency envelope.
- Type - selects between seven different Bass Synth Wah effect options, including Envelope, Envelope Sub, Synth 1, Synth 2, Filter 1, Filter 2, and Octa Sub.
- Normal/Dry and Effect outputs
- (2011-09-13) DIGITECH BASS SYNTH WAH - GEAR UP by TMNtv
- (2011-11-02) DIGITECH BASS SYNTH WAH | BassTheWorld.com by BassTheWorld
- (2012-09-23) Digitech Bass Synth Wah Review by kaputsport
- (2015-07-27) Digitech Bass Synth Wah (Bass Test Chirio Carlo with Fender Precision 1977) by Carlo Chirio
- (2016-02-16) Big Sean bassist Rumeal Eggleston recording a sweet bass line with producer Marlon Jean (Selena Gomez, Akon, Aloe Blacc) using the DigiTech Bass Synth Wah. by Digitech