Inspired by seven of the world's most famous distortion pedals.
Distortion pedals are as important to the world of guitar playing as guitar playing is to modern music. How do you get a whole spectrum of distortion tones? You can spend a fortune on individual stompboxes (and have a pedal board the size of Delaware)… or you can put our new X-Series™ DF-7 Distortion Factory™ to work.
You not only get DigiTech quality models like the Ibanez® TS-9 Tube Screamer®*, EH® Big Muff™ π*, Pro Co Rat™*, Metal Zone®* and DOD® Overdrive/Preamp 250, you also get a ton of EQ control. That's because the DF-7 features three dual concentric tone controls so you can customize each model with High, Mid, Midrange and Low semi-parametric EQ. If you're a distortion freak (and who isn't?), check out the new X-Series™ DF-7 at your DigiTech dealer today.
- (2008-12-27) DigiTech DF-7 Distortion Factory Demo by Tone Factor
- (2010-06-12) Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory: Part One by GearWire
- (2010-06-12) Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory: Part Two by GearWire
- (2010-07-07) Digitech Distortion Factory DF-7 by lynchsandman
- (2011-01-21) DIGITECH DF-7 DISTORTION FACTORY DEMO PART1 by Chatreeo
- (2011-01-21) DIGITECH DF-7 DISTORTION FACTORY DEMO PART2 by Chatreeo
- (2013-09-12) Digitech DF 7 review by PUI@GBS by God Bless Studios