In 1990, the world was treated to the invention of the Whammy Pedal, a pitch-shifting pedal that continues to influence guitar players and has become one of the most sought-after effect pedals in the vintage market.
The 20th Anniversary Chrome Whammy is a limited edition, chrome-plated, hand-numbered, and hand-signed version of the Whammy. The Chrome Whammy guitar pedal will not only add sizzle to any pedalboard, it will become a collectible piece of music gear due to its limited production.
The Whammy often finds its place on a professional's pedalboard. This is what has made the Whammy a legend. Hit after hit, performance after performance, the Whammy adds to your playing and creates new sounds, feelings, and textures.
The Whammy effect pedal is simple—take your guitar's sound and pitch shift it using a special algorithm, then control that pitch with an expression pedal. So easy and so expressive that it takes your playing to a new world of quirky squeals, monster dive bombs lower than any whammy bar, and bends that can only be found on other instruments.
- Limited edition run
- Hand-numbered and hand-signed
- 6 Whammy modes including famous 2 Octave Up
- 10 Harmony Bend modes including 2nd Up to 3rd Up simulating pedal steel bends
- Expression pedal controls dive bombs and bends
- Cutting-edge pitch detection engine designed specifically for guitar delivers fast accurate shifting
- MIDI In & Out/Thru to control pitch bends via cc's
- Includes power supply