Featuring seven inspirational Lexicon® reverbs, the DigiTech® Polara will be the new architect of your soundscape, defining space and adding spiritual dimension to your playing.
The Polara’s flexible reverbs cover a full spectrum, from the intimate warmth of “Room”, to the vast expansiveness of “Hall”, through time with the cosmic power of “Reverse”, and anchored by Lexicon’s revered “Modulated”, “Plate” and “Spring” reverbs. In addition to those classics, the Polara introduces the new “Halo” reverb. The “Halo” reverb with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decays will cast a heavenly glow over your tone.
With its new, compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Polara truly represents the latest evolution in DigiTech pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint.
The Polara offers independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; Stereo Inputs and Outputs; a Soft Click Footswitch; and a Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch. It is true bypass and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
Polara Reverb Pedal
StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Polara's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Polara on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
Online Warranty Registration Information Card
Lexicon® Reverb Types:
- ROOM - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience.
- PLATE - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings.
- REVERSE - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume.
- MODULATED - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords.
- HALO - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts.
- HALL - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay.
- SPRING - Classic “surf” reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
True Stereo I/O
True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MO (stereo), >500 kO (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kO; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
Controls: Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type
Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
Dimensions: 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
DigiTech (press release November 3, 2014)
HARMAN’s DigiTech Expands Sonic Horizons With Introduction of Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – HARMAN’s DigiTech today announced the introduction of its Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal, offering an expansive palette of reverb effects. The DigiTech Polara gives guitar and bass players the depth and dimensionality of seven studio-standard Lexicon reverbs and flexible sound tailoring capabilities in an easy to use pedal with a new, compact size.
“The reverbs that we co-developed with Lexicon for the HardWire RV-7 wowed guitarists everywhere,” said Tom Cram, Market Manager, DigiTech. “With the Polara we retain that studio quality legacy, as well as add some cool new spacey sounds.”
The DigiTech Polara’s full spectrum of seven reverb types includes Room, Hall, Spring, Plate, Modulated, Reverse and Halo. Room provides intimate warmth, while Hall offers a vast soundspace. Spring faithfully reproduces the “sproing” and surf-music “splash” of classic guitar amp spring reverb, while Plate delivers the unmistakable cavernous sound of the large metal plate reverb units found in well-heeled professional recording studios. Modulated mode adds a richly textured chorus effect while Reverse serves up backwards-tape effects for head-spinning sonic psychedelia. As if that wasn’t enough, Polara introduces DigiTech’s new Halo effect, with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decay for a spellbinding sonic aura.
The Polara’s Type control selects the type of reverb and its Level knob adjusts the amount of reverb mixed with the dry signal. The Decay control adjusts the length of the reverb duration and a Liveliness knob shapes the amount of high-frequency content. The Reverb Tails on/off toggle switch controls whether the reverb tails linger or are cut off when the effect it switched off.
The Polara offers true bypass operation, which keeps the unaffected tone of the instrument intact when the reverb is not in use. It has mono and stereo input and output jacks for easy integration into any pedalboard and rig, and the pedal’s newly designed soft-click footswitch provides reliable, noise-free operation. Included with the Polara is DigiTech’s exclusive gen2 Stomplock™ knob guard that locks the player’s settings in place and prevents accidental changes onstage, and a custom-cut hook and loop pad to securely attach the Polara to a pedalboard.
The DigiTech Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal will be available in mid November 2014 at a suggested retail price of $187.44
- (2014-11-13) Jonni Lightfoot got his hands on a cool new Polara Reverb and hammered-out a quick video of the various reverb types, check it! by Digitech
- (2014-11-22) Digitech Polara Reverb by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2014-12-10) DigiTech Polara Reverb by JustNickMusic
- (2014-12-18) Digitech's: MOSAIC, POLARA & DOD 280 Comp by Burgerman666
- (2015-01-05) Digitech Polara Reverberation Pedal Demo by reverbmarket
- (2015-01-12) Digitech Polara : BEST Reverb Pedal yet? by The Tone King
- (2015-01-28) Digitech Polara (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2015-02-08) DigiTech Polara reverb by JJ Likes Guitar
- (2015-02-27) Digitech Polara with Echosex 2 by Sam Vilo
- (2015-03-11) DigiTech Polara (reverb pedal): Review with extended sound examples by sonicstate
- (2015-03-20) Hey everybody, this is our new Regional Product Specialist - Ford Thurston's first FB post: Digitech stop at Guitar center Nashville, fun day showing off the Digi Polara & DOD overdrive 250!!! This is through a Redplate tweedy verb - I was in Heaven:). by Digitech
- (2015-03-26) Microbrute. Digitech Polara, EHX Holy Stain and Boss pedals jam by sonicstate
- (2015-03-27) The Amazing Polara reverb and The DoD 250 overdrive thru my Redplate tweedy verb:) Go check them out!!! by Digitech
- (2015-04-01) DigiTech Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal Review by Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-04-02) Digitech Trio & Polara at Guitar center Louisville !!! Great staff there:) by Digitech
- (2015-04-10) George's music in North Wales Pa... Really great staff & customers!! Digitech Trio in the jazz setting With an upright bass:))) Polara verb + overdrive 250 And the the bifet 410 for a lil More love by Digitech
- (2015-04-26) Digitech POLARA REVERB by Guitar Shop Hoochies
- (2015-05-22) Digitech Polara Stereo Reverb Demo BUY HERE: http://ow.ly/Nv6rR by Sam Ash
- (2015-06-17) Digitech Obscura delay and Polara reverb meet the new 3RD POWER Amp featuring American and AC channels (dual citizenship), coming to summer Namm 2015 by Digitech
- (2015-07-14) DigiTech Polara stereo reverb pedal by SoundTechUK
- (2015-07-15) Summer NAMM 2015 - Digitech Polara Reverb Pedal by guitarworld
- (2015-08-27) DigiTech Polara Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal by Sam Ash
- (2015-09-07) Review Digitech Polara stereo reverb effectpedaal by baxshopnl
- (2015-09-29) G center Polara reverb enthusiast ... Izzy!!! #dig_it by Digitech
- (2015-10-14) Brad paisley's guitar teacher Roger Hoard taking a spin on The Ventura, Obscura and Polara!! C A house music, St Clairsville OH. by Digitech
- (2015-11-02) Digitech Polara Stereo Reverb by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-11-04) Digitech Polara & Obscura Pedals - Awesome Reverb & Delay Pedals by RobChappers
- (2015-11-05) Hanging at Pro Guitar shop warehouse In Portland today. Thank you Dan Black for letting us Rock your original 53 tele and tweed Vibrolux with our Polara reverb!!! by Digitech
- (2015-11-27) Steve smith is back in Journey.... We are thankful for that!! Polara & obscura!!! by Digitech
- (2015-11-28) DIGITECH MEDLEY - Obscura DELAY, Polara REVERB & Ventura VIBE - 30 Pedals in 30 Days 2015 by The Tone King
- (2015-11-30) Digitech Polara Reverb by Prymaxe
- (2016-03-02) Max Guitar Short - Digitech Polara Reverb by Max Guitar Store
- (2016-03-07) Digitech - Polara (Reverb) with Sean Gibson of The Noise Reel by Sean Gibson
- (2016-03-09) The Looking Glass, Luxe anti chorus And the Polara reverb. Life in the fast lane without a slide!! Left it at my last show.... Sorry Joe!!! #dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-03-13) Mark Lettieri, Snarky puppy and the Polara reverb!! #dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-03-24) Digitech Polara reverb @ Main Street music Pittsburgh!! Unbelievable Gretsch:) by Digitech
- (2016-04-22) Let's start this weekend with a Classic!! "Top Jimmy" Van Halen!! Obscura delay, Polara reverb and the looking glass overdrive ???????? by Digitech
- (2016-06-02) Acoustic guitar and DigiTech's Lexicon®-equipped Polara reverb - a match made in heaven? by SoundTechUK
- (2016-06-04) What a gem of a shop!! Meet josh the camera man and Kevin at Vintage vibe .. San Francisco!! Old school meet the Polara!! Pow!! #Dig_It by Digitech
- (2016-06-24) Lee Oskar stopped by to check out the new hotness. Apparently he's a big Polara fan! #dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-07-30) Stompbox Saturday No.63 : Digitech Polara (Reverb Pedal Review & Demo) by SeanPierceJohnson
- (2016-08-13) When you plug an original 1952 conversion Les Paul Into an original 25k tweed twin, You forget about .... EVERYTHING!! Top it off with a Carcosa Obscura and a Polara reverb, DONE!! Thanks Nate Talow!! That rigs a ???!! #dig_it Brighton Music Hall by Digitech
- (2016-08-17) Digitech Polara Reverb Pedal | UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared
- (2016-09-27) We got to play Duane Allman's original 1957 Goldtop that he used on everything - we tried it out with our Polara reverb. What an honor! Thank you Duane! #Dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-10-10) The Ventura & Polara reverb, getting the Led out? #dig_it Thank you Tom Bukovac for your kindness:)??? by Digitech
- (2016-10-23) Digitech ??? ??? Polara by BuzzbeeTV
- (2016-11-15) Need to spice up your acoustic game? Throw a Polara reverb and a Drop in your line!! We use this on every show! Now we know we are making our acoustics sound HUGE!! Meet Bonnie Bishop .. She's the real deal:) #dig _it by Digitech
- (2016-11-22) Jonni Lightfoot using DigiTech Polara reverb on piccolo bass, using the Halo setting. #dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-11-25) DigiTech Polara Reverb (by Tim) by EffectsDatabase
- (2016-12-12) Need soloing confidence? Like to practice? So do we:). This will make you stronger in every way?????. Trio + Looking glass overdrive, Obscura delay , Polara reverb... #dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-12-15) A few settings on the Digitech Polara reverb. Modulated Reverb, Reverse, and Plate. Be sure to add one to your collection. #dig_it by Digitech
- (2016-12-20) Nashville new and used music!! Carcosa, Trio + Polara reverb Stuff the stocking!! This fuzz?.. My lord?? #Dig_it by Digitech
- (2017-02-06) Digitech Polara Acoustic Guitar by Digitech
- (2017-03-22) DigiTech Live with the FreqOut, Polara, and Gunslinger. by Digitech
- (2015-06-10) Electric bass through DigiTech Polara by DigiTech
- (2017-02-18) Adrian Legg Polara Demo - Outro The Elderly Jig(La Giga Anziana) by DigiTech