Sing a song of stormy oceans and float upon the calming seas with the Nautila Chorus/Flanger. Create never before heard tidal swirls or soothing rhythmic waves with the Voice and Drift controls. These controls allow you to add up to eight chorus or four flanger voices and then blend and morph the waveforms in real-time with the Drift knob. Alter the modulation speed in real-time by holding down the momentary footswitch and then release to continue on your voyage through the currents.
Separate Speed, Depth, Emphasis, Voices and Mix controls shape your waves into clean curls or soupy foam. True Bypass, stereo inputs and outputs, silent switching, and rugged construction, make the Nautila as practical as it is creative.
- Nautila Chorus/Flange Pedal
- StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Nautila's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Nautila on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
- Dedicated Chorus and Flanger Effect Types:
- CHORUS - 1 to 8 Voices with Tone (Emphasis)
- FLANGE - 1 to 4 Voices with Regen (Emphasis)
- Slow to fast or fast to slow Foot-Switchable speeds
- Compact Size with Soft Click Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone when the pedal is not in use
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- (2016-06-22) Nautila Chorus/Flange - Using VOICES control to smooth flange sweep. by DigiTech
- (2016-06-27) Nautila Adding Chorus Voices by DigiTech
- (2016-06-27) Over-the-top Nautila Chorus with 12-String by DigiTech
- (2016-09-14) Nautilations by Shoe Pedals
- (2016-09-18) Weird Flanging on DigiTech Nautila by Shoe Pedals