Get the best of both worlds with the DigiTech RP500 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal. The RP500 features a Pedalboard mode that allows you to turn on and off individual stompboxes and effects by pushing buttons 1-5. You get the expressiveness of stompboxes and you can change them from preset to preset. Next take the Amp/Cabinet Bypass button that defeats the internal amplifiers and cabinets leaving you with only stompboxes and effects and you have a switching machine. Save each combo in a preset for a uniquely switchable pedal setup found only in pro switching systems.
The RP500 Multi Effects Pedal is built like a tank, from a cast metal chassis to the 9 vacuum-style switches. A large 10 character LED display makes for easy stage use topped by an built-in expression pedal to control wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameters.
Your sound is king so having control of your sound is imperative. The DigiTech RP500 pedal gives you the control to express yourself the way you want—no longer will the lack of control stand in the way of your expression.
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass turns the RP500 into a true effects processor that works with your amp's tone
- Heavy-duty vacuum switches for program changes, effect on/off changes, bank up and down, tap tempo and tuner
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on/off
- Large 8 character LED display for program name, bank name, and tuner
- Large 2 character display for program number and tuning reference
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy™, and other parameters