The DigiTech® Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String effect pedal sets you upon the path of creating lush 12-string sounds with either 6-string electric or amplified acoustic guitars. Immediately identifiable 12-string tones are now yours with octave low strings and doubled high strings. Single notes and full chordal strums shine with polyphonic richness and celestial movement that will inspire you. The Mosaic’s balanced low-end response with crisp octave shimmer produces a tone that’s lush and articulate, just as with a 12-string guitar.
Tailor the Mosaic’s sound with the independent Level and Tone controls. Level will control the 12-string effect intensity while Tone shapes the overall brightness of the effect. The Mosaic will give you a richer, more resonant and full tone than a standard six-string guitar. It is true bypass and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- LEVEL - Adjusts the intensity of the 12-string effect
- TONE - Adjusts the amount of high frequency enhancement being applied to your signal
- Included Items:
- DigiTech Mosaic 12-String Polyphonic Effect Pedal
- PS0913DC Power Supply
- Online Owner’s Manual and Warranty Registration Information Card
- Turn any 6-string guitar into a 12-string
- Advanced, Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Intelligent Doubling
- Adjustable Tone control
- 9VDC Power Supply included
- True Bypass
- Input: 1/4\" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output: 1/4\" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Controls: Level, Tone
- A/D/A Converter: 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA); PS0913DC-02 (EU, AU, UK)
- Weight: 0.36 lbs. (0.163 kgs.)
- Dimensions: 4.75” (L) x 2.875” (W) x 1.75” (H)
Digitech (press release November 24, 2014)
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Providing the unmistakable sound of a 12-string guitar and its chime, jangle and harmonic richness, HARMAN’s DigiTech today introduced the Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal. A 12-string guitar features two courses (pairs) of six strings tuned either in unison or an octave apart, doubling each string of a standard six-string guitar to give a 12-string a fuller sound with a bell-like sparkle and a natural chorus effect. The Mosaic utilizes advanced polyphonic pitch shifting and “intelligent” doubling algorithms to approximate the sound of a 12-string using any electric or amplified acoustic guitar.
“The Mosaic is ideal tool for live performing since it frees guitarists from having to change guitars when they need a 12-string,” stated Tom Cram, Marketing Manager, DigiTech. “Its lush sound quality also make the Mosaic perfect for studio use.”
The DigiTech Mosaic features a Level control that adjusts the amount of the 12-string effect intensity, and a Tone control that shapes the overall brightness of the effect. Whether playing single notes, arpeggios or full chordal strums, Mosaic tracks every nuance of a player’s picking and dynamics, to deliver rich harmonic complexity with crisp octave shimmer and balanced low-end response.
The Mosaic offers true bypass operation, which keeps the unaffected tone of the instrument intact when the 12-string effect is not in use. The Mosaic has a compact, pedalboard-friendly metal enclosure, includes a power supply, and features a bright red LED for easy visibility on any stage.
The DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal will be available in December 2014 at a suggested retail price of $187.44 MSRP.
- (2014-11-26) Digitech Mosaic 12 String Effect by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2014-12-13) DigiTech Mosaic 12-String Effect by JustNickMusic
- (2014-12-18) Digitech's: MOSAIC, POLARA & DOD 280 Comp by Burgerman666
- (2014-12-27) DigiTech MOSAIC vs. Fender/Roland G-5A by Burgerman666
- (2015-01-12) Digitech Mosaic : 12 String Guitar Pedal : Demo & Review by The Tone King
- (2015-01-19) Digitech Mosaic (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2015-01-27) DigiTech Mosaic 12-string Guitar Emulator Pedal - Sweetwater at Winter NAMM 2015 by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-02-20) Digitech Mosaic 12 String Effect pedal by Ola Englund
- (2015-02-27) DigiTech Mosaic 12-string Guitar Emulation Pedal Review by Don Carr by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-03-24) DigiTech Mosaic (Aivn) by JamStageCz
- (2015-03-26) The Mosaic from Digitech!!!! I Just retired my live 12 string And my headaches...... It really does the job:) Thank you guys!!! by Digitech
- (2015-03-30) The Mosaic is a great texture piece for many styles... Here it is creating a slight eighties vibe over a funk rock Track:) Next up... The Luxe!!! by Digitech
- (2015-07-27) Review DigiTech Mosaic NL by baxshopnl
- (2015-08-27) DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Guitar Effect Pedal by Sam Ash
- (2015-09-17) The mosaic fattens up choruses of any track! It is my Nashville secret weapon now. :) #dig_it by Digitech
- (2015-09-17) And here's another clip of the Mosaic gettin' its David Gilmour on!! #dig_it by Digitech
- (2015-11-19) Digitech Mosaic Demo by Prymaxe
- (2016-04-02) DigiTech Mosaic 12-String Effect Pedal | N Stuff Music by NstuffMusic
- (2016-07-11) 12-string simulation with the DigiTech Mosaic by SoundTechUK
- (2016-07-29) Who says guitar playing is only for the bedroom and stage, today from his kitchen Jonni Lightfoot shows us the Digitech Mosaic 12 string effect pedal!! #dig_it by Digitech