FRANKFURT, Germany – Since the introduction of its first JamMan, HARMAN’s DigiTech has set the standard in looping pedals. With the introduction of JamMan Express XT Compact Stereo Looper/Phrase Sampler, DigiTech makes high-quality looping more affordable than ever at an unprecedented price of $149.95. Though it’s the size of a standard stompbox, JamMan Express XT offers a host of capabilities including up to 10 minutes of stereo looping time and DigiTech’s exclusive JamSync feature for synchronizing multiple JamMan pedals.
“Our JamMan Express XT brings the expressive possibilities of looping to more musicians than ever before,” said Scott Klimt, marketing manager, DigiTech. “Whether you want to record loops and rhythm tracks for playing along with, create sonic backgrounds for solo or band performances or sample loops and phrases to drop into your recordings, the JamMan Express XT is the most user-friendly and compact looping pedal on the market today.”
The JamMan Express XT is ideal for use with guitar, bass, keyboards and other instruments. It provides up to 10 minutes of stereo looping time. Its control layout is simple yet incredibly versatile – a single pedal switch, three Record, Dub and Play LEDs and a Loop Level knob provide access to a multitude of looping functions.
All loop recording, playback and loop overdubbing can be controlled simply by clicking on the pedal switch. The three LEDs indicate looping and phrase sampling status – red for record, green for playback and yellow for overdubbing. This simple but effective looping scheme has been standard on single-button JamMan loopers for years to create lush, richly textured loops or multiple instrumental parts for a one-person-band backing track.
The JamMan Express XT provides an Auto Record function that arms the pedal for recording – just start playing and JamMan Express XT will automatically start recording a loop.
The pedal’s JamSync feature enables the JamMan Express XT to be synchronized with other JamSync-enabled pedals to create multi-track loops or play loops with other musicians. Simply connect the pedals via their 1/8-inch mini jacks. Multiple JamMan pedals can be cascaded together with one JamMan acting as a master for all synched slaves.
The JamMan Express XT can be operated using a 9-volt battery or its included power supply. Measuring just 4.4 x 2.3 x 1.8 inches, the JamMan Express XT fits easily on any pedalboard and its rugged metal case is built to take the rigors of the road.
The DigiTech JamMan Express XT will be available in May 2013 at a suggested retail price of $149.95.
- (2013-05-23) JamMan Express XT Video by DigiTech
- (2013-05-28) JamMan Express XT Video by DigiTech
- (2013-07-11) JamMan Express XT-Silent Clear by DigiTech
- (2013-07-25) JamMan Express XT Demo by DigiTech
- (2013-07-31) JamSync with JamMan Express XT Looper by DigiTech
- (2013-10-04) JamMan Express XT-JamSync with Matt Calder by DigiTech
- (2013-10-07) We got some requests to show how loud the JamMan ExpressXT's switch is. Apparently in the demo video I smack it pretty hard and it made an audible click and it made people wonder if it is click or click-less. The answer is that it is click-less unless y by Digitech
- (2014-01-24) NAMM 2014 - Digitech JamMan Express XT by AndertonsMusic
- (2014-01-27) DigiTech JamMan Express XT Pedal [NAMM 2014] by GuitarPlayer
- (2014-02-03) DigiTech JamMan Express XT Phrase Sampler/Looper Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2014-02-07) Digitech JamMan Express XT Looper - NAMM 2014 by Musiciansfriend
- (2014-08-19) Digitech JamMan Express XT by Prymaxe
- (2014-10-02) DigiTech® JamMan® Loopers and The Saturday Giant by DigiTech
- (2015-01-14) DigiTech JamMan Express XT Phrase Sampler/Looper Pedal Review by Sweetwater by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-12-01) Digitech Jamman Express XT by reverbmarket
- (2017-06-05) Digitech Jamman Express. Killer little looping box!! Up to 10 mins loop time in this little guy!! #dig_it by Digitech