Now, a new way to loop!
When we developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over twenty years ago, it offered eight seconds of delay or looped audio. When we reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan¨, over 6 hours worth of material could be recorded and stored on a removable media card. Now we have combined the best of both these worlds in the new JamMan Delay Looper. The JamMan Delay Looper features both true stereo looping and a fully programmable stereo delay with powerful control over both effects.
The Looper in the JamMan Delay Looper offers true stereo looping with 35 minutes of built-in memory, 99 internal loop memories, and an SD card expansion slot for an additional 99 loops and over 16 hours of stereo loop storage! USB connectivity provides syncing to DigiTech's free JamManager™ looper librarian software that organizes and saves your loops to a PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom loop JamLists to take to your gig.
The JamMan Delay Looper's delay is a powerful stereo delay with 3 fully programmable preset memories that can be recalled instantly via dedicated footswitches. A palette of 8 delay types offers tremendous flexibility in crafting virtually any delay sound. With 16 seconds of delay time, a tap tempo footswitch, and full morphing of the delay controls via the expression input, the JamMan Delay is in a class all its own.
Go Beyond Looping To JamManager™
JamManager™ is a free software application developed and built by DigiTech™ for your PC or Mac. With JamManager you can now transfer your loops from your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay to your computer and vice-versa. The ability to save, to transfer, and to organize your loops using your computer takes the JamMan far beyond all other looping pedals. Don't limit your looping and creativity to your looper's built-in memory.
- Powerful Stereo Looper and Stereo Delay together in a single pedal design
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 memories total)
- Downloadable JamManager™ librarian for PC and Mac archives and organizes your loops over USB
- Reverse Loop Playback
- 3 Loop Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Time Stretching lets you slow down or speed up loops without changing pitch
- 16 seconds of true stereo delay
- 3 fully programmable delay presets
- 8 unique delay types including Digital, Tape, Analog, Reverse, and Modulated delay
- Expression pedal input for morphing between 2 delay settings or controlling loop playback level
- Dry path defeat for parallel effects loops
- 8 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and delay control
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality
- (2010-04-03) DigiTech JamMan Delay by Harmony-Central
- (2010-10-11) DigiTech JamMan Delay Demo Video with Michael Dowdle by DigiTech
- (2010-10-11) DigiTech JamMan Delay Demo-Using Multiple Looping Slots by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) JamMan Delay Demo-Blues Riffs by Michael Dowdle by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) Syncing Loops with Delay on the DigiTech JamMan Delay by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) Composing and Recording Using the DigiTech JamMan Delay by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) DigiTech JamMan Delay: Switching Between Pre-recorded Loops by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) DigiTech JamMan Delay: Creating Two Part Loops by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) JamMan Delay Introduction with Michael Dowdle from Digitech by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) DigiTech JamMan Delay: Syncing Delay with Loops by DigiTech
- (2010-10-22) DigiTech JamMan Delay by Michael Dowdle by DigiTech
- (2011-02-17) Looping on the DigiTech JamMan Delay w/ Rikk Beatty by rikkbeatty
- (2011-06-29) DigiTech Vocalist Live 5 and JamMan Delay by SoundTechUK