Digisound module 80-7 VC State Variable Filter
- Signal 1
- Control 2
- switches between:
- 2-pole (12dB/octave) Low Pass (LP2)
- 2-pole (12dB/octave) Band Pass (BP2)
- 2-pole (12dB/octave) High Pass (HP2)
- 2-pole (12dB/octave) Notch (N)
- 4-pole (24dB/octave) Low Pass (LP4)
- 4-pole (24dB/octave) Band Pass (BP4)
- 4-pole (24dB/octave) High Pass (HP4)
- frequency control CV input 1
- frequency control CV input 2
- resonance CV input
- audio input 1
- audio input 2
- audio input 3
- audio output 1
- audio output 2
Voltage Controlled State Variable Filter based on CEM 3320 with CEM 3335 used as a controlled feedback amplifier.
Seven switchable responses: 2-pole, (12dB/octave) Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch plus 4-pole (24dB/octave) Low Pass, Band Pass and High Pass. Exponential voltage control at 1V/octave. Manual and external control of resonance (but no self oscillation).
The original model 80-7, based on the SSM 2040, was replaced by the CEM-based 80-7A with the same features.