The new Diamond Vibrato is a dedicated pitch vibrato design using bucket brigade analog delay technology for true pitch modulating vibrato. In addition the pedal also offers analog chorusing via the Chorus control to blend a variable amount of dry signal with the effected signal.
We've included 2 mini-toggle switches on the Vibrato. The 'JAZZ' switch darkens the tone of the effect offering a more 'vintage' flavor. The 'HIGH' toggle switches to a higher depth range for more extreme pitch bent sounds.
Expression control of depth, and speed for on-the-fly adjustment and special effects. Mono true bypass operation. Extended headroom 15V internal voltage rail operation. NOS MN3007 bucket brigade delay chips.
- (2010-07-08) Diamond Vibrato Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-08-17) Diamond Memory Lane 2 & Diamond Vibrato by Kayzer
- (2010-08-27) Diamond Vibrato Pedal by MusicToyz
- (2011-05-29) Diamond Pedals -Vibrato Demo by GuitarGearComMx
- (2015-01-06) Diamond Vibrato, demo by Pete Thorn by Pete Thorn
- (2016-12-30) Diamond VIB1 Vibrato - Review by EytschPi42