Diamond Guitar Pedals
At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60's. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
- tap tempo and foot switchable double speed mode
- user selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and "chop")
- timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
- rhythmic trem mode
- "Chaotic" mode: random speeds with any waveform!
- "TapView" (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
It's important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.
- (2010-07-08) Diamond TRM-1 Tremolo by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-09-01) Diamond Tremolo Pedal by MusicToyz
- (2012-01-07) Diamond Tremolo TRM-1 by Prymaxe
- (2014-03-07) Diamond Tremolo Mode by Option Knob
- (2014-03-07) Diamond Tremolo Depth by Option Knob
- (2016-07-23) Diamond Tremolo - IN DEPTH Review by EytschPi42
- (1970-01-01) Diamond Pedals TRM - 1 Tremolo: Diamond Pedals - TRM 1 Tremolo
- (2014-06-02) tremolo and dual delay into 6V6 amps by Diamond Guitar Pedals
1 review, average score of
|2015-12-12||wiendahl||10/10||excellent tremolo sounds, very easy to use, knobs easy to control with feet, i love the waveform selector switch, you just keep cycling thru||i like tap tempo, but i don't really use it much, because the speed knob works so well, but i like switching between two speeds sometimes..|