- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the sensitivity of the effect to the input signal.
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
Coming soon in Spring 2007! The Diamond Phase FM is a versatile new phaser with the ability to control the resonant frequency of the 4-stage opto-based all-pass filter with both playing dynamics and an LFO. Expression control is provided for LFO speed.
Diamond Phase FM Features:
- 4-stage opto-based phaser
- mixable envelope and LFO control of phaser resonant frequency
- standard phaser operation by turning ENV control to minimum
- 'auto-filter' operation by turning WIDTH control to minimum
- envelope modulation of sweeping resonant frequency by adjusting both ENV and WIDTH
- all analog circuitry
- LED indication of resonant frequency (shows both LFO sweep and auto-filter range)
- expression pedal control of LFO speed
- true bypass operation
- Vishay JFET, Burr-Brown audiophile opamps and Panasonic polypropylene capacitors
- 9V battery operation, can also be powered by any standard pedal power supply with 9V negative tip
- genuine Hammond cast aluminium 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.0 inch case