Diamond Guitar Pedals
The Halo Chorus is a combination delay/pitch modulation/phase modulation chorus design with autoconfigurable I/O for mono, mono in/stereo out, and stereo in/stereo out operation. The combination of pitch and phase modulation can be used together or individually for traditional chorus sounds or unique, spatial tones.
In addition to the top mounted controls there are two user adjustable internal controls (delay time and LFO wave shape) that allow for fine tuning of the chorus from deep and syrupy to light and airy and all points in between.
The stereo ins and outs with independent pitch and phase modulation signal paths allow for a wide variety of parallel and serial configuration options.
- (2010-07-08) Diamond Halo Chorus by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-08-26) Diamond Halo Chorus by MusicToyz
- (2010-12-12) Fulltone Choralflange vs Diamond Halo Chorus by simplexiammine
- (2011-05-31) Diamond Halo Chorus Demo by GuitarGearComMx
- (2013-02-24) Diamond Halo Chorus and Analogman Sunface by Sam Vilo