Diamond Guitar Pedals
The Boost-EQ is a low-noise discrete transistor based clean boost with an innovative EQ section.
The EQ borrows the powerful tilt equalization control from the Diamond Compressor and adds a new midrange cut/boost control for simple yet powerful tone shaping with just two knobs. Use the tilt to subtly brighten or darken your tone, then use the mids control to add more solo bite. Even dial in humbucker tones from single coil pickups!
The up to 16dB signal boost (about a 6.5 time increase in a guitars output voltage swing) can push most tube amp input stages well into overdrive territory - but with a wider frequency range and more responsive feel than standard diode clipping overdrive pedals. The boost-EQ's simple goal is to enhance the natural drive character of a guitar amp's tubes - anywhere from a light clean solo boost with 2-4 dB of gain, to heavier tube breakup with higher level boost.
- (2009-03-15) GearGossip Diamond BoostEQ by ThomasSchuber
- (2009-08-05) Diamond Pedals BOOST EQ pedal with gearmanndude Luther Drive guitar effects demo by Gearmanndude
- (2010-07-08) Diamond Boost EQ Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-05-31) Diamond Boost Eq Demo by GuitarGearComMx
- (2012-02-16) Diamond Pedals BOOST-EQ with strat by String6Channel