The Diago Little Smasher is an amazingly lively and dynamic 5-Watt guitar amp head squeezed into a pedal-sized enclosure. It's ideal for small gigs, studio and home use, with more than enough volume to annoy the neighbours.
The Diago Little Smasher combines the responsive tone and immediate simplicity of the most sought after amps; with the compact size, reliability and volume control needed by today’s discerning guitar player.
A fully fledged amp head, its four analogue modeled cascading gain stages adjusted by Gain and Volume controls give a range of tones from chimey clean to plexi-esque rock crunch, and it’s designed to work especially well with pedals up front if you need to push it further or want multiple channels. It also has active Bass and Treble controls with a massive 15dB boost and 30dB cut available on each.
5-Watts doesn’t sound like a lot, but it's surprisingly loud and can drive a wide range of cabinets; anything up to a 4x12 which it does with ease - and sounds great with plenty of grunt.
Its rich, harmonically complex tone and road worthy reliability comes by combining the very best design, components and construction methods.
Tired of lugging heavy heads, and combos around, now all you need to take with you is a guitar, pedal board and cab. Why has no-one thought of this before?
- Pedal-sized guitar amplifier head
- Single channel, all analogue signal path with 4 analogue modeled cascading gain stages and solid state Class A/B power amplifier
- 5 Watts RMS clean (before distortion)
- 4-16 Ohm output impedance - to drive any passive speaker cabinet
- DO NOT CONNECT TO ANY ACTIVE ELECTRONICS
- Channels: 1
- Active EQ: +15dB/-30dB
- Casing: 2mm Fabricated Carbon Steel
- Power: 9V DC @ 600mA - power supply included
- Weight: 600g
- Dimensions: 43(H) x 120(W) x 86mm(D)
- (2010-12-09) Diago Little Smasher by vintageshred71
- (2011-03-29) The Diago Little Smasher Guitar Amp Head by D.B. Goods
- (2011-05-15) Diago - Little Smasher - 5 Watt Guitar Amp - Pedalboard Head by Kayzer
- (2011-05-23) Dana B. Goods demo of the Diago Little Smasher! by D.B. Goods
- (2012-04-01) Diago LITTLE SMASHER 5W AMP: Tele and PRS to AMWATTS cab by Burgerman666
- (2011-11-09) CLEAN - Blues by Diago
- (2011-11-09) CLEAN - Country by Diago
- (2011-11-09) CLEAN - Jazzy by Diago
- (2011-11-09) CLEAN - Picking by Diago
- (2011-11-09) CLEAN - Arpeggios by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Blues Lead by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Mid-gain by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Sustain by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Responsiveness by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Lead by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Thick Rhythm by Diago
- (2011-11-09) OVERDRIVE - Mid/High-gain rhythm tone by Diago