The Silver Rose is quite simply a classic Super Fuzz and IC Big Muff design combined together with a Mixer that allows you to blend seamlessly between the two fuzz sounds, and includes a clean knob, and active bass / treble EQ knobs (that can be bypassed).
This unique design was commissioned by Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and is now available for everyone to enjoy! :D He wanted something classic with the ability to sound more modern... the solution was the dual EQ + ability to blend together what I believe are his two favorite fuzzes.
Made from top-quality boutique components professionally board mounted with a "soft-touch" foot switch utilizing relay switching, which makes replacing the foot switch a breeze years from now when you've put the pedal through millions of hours of good rock and roll use. :)
Powered by a standard negative tip 2.1mm 9 volt DC jack, or 9 volt battery via internal connector.
Engineering of this project was done by the always amazing mastermind behind Infanem, and the first batch will be hand built by him as well. :)
The final production model will have a few extra tweaks including : External Bias control for the SUPER, External Tone Bypass for the IC FUZZ, the ability to mix more dry signal (for you bass players), as well as an internal battery snap so you can use a battery if you so desire. :) If that doesn't make the $350 worth it, I don't know what will.
Devi Ever FX / Dwarfcraft Devices (May 5, 2015)
Eau Claire, WI – May 5, 2015 – As soon as we heard the original Silver Rose, we knew we had to re-release it. It was monster fuzz pedal that covered tremendous sonic territory... and we added more. It covers all the ground of the original with some serious improvements, like swapping out the IC Muff clone for a streamlined version of the Dwarfcraft Devices Eau Claire Thunder for an even greater tonal range.
- The Super Fuzz circuit creates a wide variety of “old school” tones, from raspy classic rock to grinding, mid scooped doom fuzz.
- The Eau Claire Thunder picks up the other end of the fuzz spectrum, warm and wooly, but with aggressive distortion on tap as well.
- The redesigned EQ can get you +/- 10db on both treble and bass.
- A clean blend, with a dedicated volume control.
- The Super Fuzz, Eau Claire Thunder and the Clean blend all have dedicated volume controls.
- An auxiliary clean output, always sending a clean signal out for advanced routing or signal splitting.
This beauty will fit in anywhere, starting with a simple clean boost, covering classic rock sounds, all the way up to today’s heaviest metals. The effortless mixing of 3 distinct signals allows for brand new sounds as well as familiar combinations that used to require a separate mixer. It’s just as effective with a bass as it is with the six string, as you’ve come to expect from us. It’s true bypass, and runs on an industry standard 9v center negative power plug.
This fuzz to end all fuzz will retail for $350. The first 50 Silver Rose pedals in an exclusive sexy white enclosure will be shipping out to Chicago Music Exchange May 2015. They will be available everywhere else August 1, 2015.
- (2011-08-06) Silver Rose Fuzz by Devi Ever Pedal Demo - An Epic Surprise Inside! by Fuzz Box Girl
- (2011-08-07) Devi Ever SILVER ROSE FUZZ guitar effects pedal demo with FUZZBOXGIRL! by Gearmanndude
- (2011-08-08) Devi Ever Silver Rose by Prymaxe
- (2015-05-06) Silver Rose Clean out/splitting demo by Dwarfcraft Devices
- (2015-05-16) Devi Ever Silver Rose Fuzz Pedal Demo by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2015-07-01) Devi Ever FX Silver Rose Fuzz by PedalOfTheDay