A gated fuzz with the lowest fidelity of any devi ever fuzz. Absolutely no sustain. Notched wah and osctavia sounds at various settings. A squawky almost envelope filter sound when attacked just right. Dozens of weird textures depending on where you are playing on your guitar and what pickups you are using. Designed with lo-fi video game music enthusiasts in mind.
- Volume knob : Controls the outbound gain of the fuzz circuit, and there is a lot of gain on tap. Use it loud to push an amp into overdrive or boost lead parts. Be careful though, it can get very loud on an amp with lots of head room!
- Intensity knob : Controls the amount of forward signal going into the fuzz circuit. This control acts similarly to the sustain, or drive knob, on other dirt boxes.
- true bypass
- mxr sized enclosure
- boutique quality components
- incredibly low mA draw
- silicon transistor based
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)