A freaky sounding oscillator with a nasty fuzz!
One of the most of the radical sounding pedals created by Devi Ever the Disaster Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal doesn't like you. In truth, he wishes you'd just stomp hard on his face and put him out of his misery. Of course, the Disaster Fuzz is made of shamrocks and stern stuff, so there's no way he's ever going to be destroyed. He will destroy your guitar tone though. In ways that you never dreamed possible. Turn on the oscillation, you will be greeted by an endless synth drone of melancholy. Turn off the oscillation and enjoy the sweet fuzz without the whining.
- Volume Knob Adds Lots Of Gain
- Control Knob Changes Fuzz Texture And Intensity, Oscillation Intensity And Pitch When In Oscillation Mode.
- Flip Switch Toggles The Oscillation On Or Off.
- True Bypass
- MXR Sized Enclosure
- Boutique Quality Components
- Incredibly Low Ma Draw
- Silicon Transistor Based
- 9 Volt, 2.1 Mm, Negative Tip Power Jack
- 9 Volt Battery Snap Inside (Unscrew the back plate)