Creating a warm overdrive effect reminiscent of the classic rock and blues sounds of the ‘60s and '70s, the TO1 allows you to overdrive your favorite tube or solid state amp in a toneful manner.
Featuring an old-school design to match its vintage warmth, this pedal is the choice for any musician looking for rich, harmonic overdrive and sustain.
- (2010-04-30) DeltaLab TO1 Tube Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2010-10-03) Delta Lab Tube Overdrive vs Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer by intheblues
- (2011-02-08) Tube Overdrive Demo by Delta Lab
- (2011-09-25) Behringer TO800 vs DeltaLab TO1 Overdrive Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2012-01-29) DeltaLab TO1 Overdrive Pedal vs Fulltone PlimSoul Pedal by intheblues
- (2012-05-26) DeltaLab TO1 Overdrive Pedal & Les Paul Humbucker Test by intheblues
- (2012-06-13) DeltaLab TO1 Overdrive Pedal & Telecaster by intheblues
- (2012-06-27) Ibanez Tubescreamer vs DeltaLab TO1 (Ibanez clone) by intheblues
- (2012-10-10) DeltaLab TO1 Overdrive vs Crossfire Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2013-09-11) Analogman King of Tone vs DeltaLab TO1 Blind Test by intheblues
- (2013-10-04) RESULTS - Analogman King of Tone vs DeltaLab TO1 by intheblues
- (2014-01-02) Mustang III Tubescreamer vs DeltaLab TO1 Tubescreamer by intheblues
- (2014-06-04) DeltaLab TO1 Overdrive vs Daphon E200D Overdrive by intheblues
- (2014-06-23) DeltaLab TO1 Tube Overdrive Pedal (Tubescreamer) by 3MinutePedalDemos