- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
The DeltaLab PS1 Phase Shifter creates a modulation effect that results in sweeping, swooshing, otherworldly sounds. The PS1 will add depth to the sound of any electric guitar or electronic keyboard.
Three knobs let you dial in just the right amount of speed, depth and regeneration (intensity) to find the sound you want. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. The LED indicator shines when the effect is engaged and dims when it's time to change the 9V battery. There's also an external DC power jack for a 9V DC wall adapter.
With the PS1, DeltaLab continues to combine the tonal vibe of boutique effects with outstanding value.
- Sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy to use Rate, Depth and Regeneration controls
- Powered by either a 9 Volt battery or a DeltaLab PS9
- DC adapter (not included)
- 5 Year Warranty