Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '62
Here we have a newly built offering, just completed. This is a very faithful tribute to the first fuzz pedal in production, the Gibson Maestro FZ-1. I have utilized the best components in this build, including carefully matched NOS Germanium Transistors. I have also used high quality mil-spec resistors, switchcraft jacks, alpha pots and a high quality Carling switch. It is hand-wired completely with Silver Teflon coated wire. The enclosure is finished in grey metallic hammerite.
The tone of this pedal is faithful to the original. This is an aggressive, cut-through-the-mix rabid, gated fuzz. The electronics of this pedal are much more efficient and less temperamental than the originals, allowing for an even hotter Fuzz if you need it. Please see this demo video to hear a previous FZ-1 clone that I built in action.
I feel you will love this pedal. If you decide you do not, just send it back unscathed within 7 days, and I will happily refund your money. Buyer is responsible for return shipping expenses. See my perfect feedback and bid with confidence.
Now you can have the revolutionary and unique "Satisfaction" tone, and you won't have to break the bank.
Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA!
- Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Sekova Model No. 59 Distortion Box (2 different circuit versions)
- G.M. Electronics FM-3A Fuzz Up
- G.M. Electronics FM-3B Fuzz Up
- Creepy Fingers Fuzz Nugget
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '65
- Electro-Harmonix Satisfaction Fuzz
- Ghost Effects FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Jerms FZ-1
- Jerms FZ-1A
- North Effects The Primitive
- Plan-9 Fuzz Stone Ge
- Skreddy Pedals Bloody Knuckle
- Smitty Pedals Maelstrom
- Vectra Maestro FZ-1A Fuzz-Tone
- Maestro FZ-2 Fuzz-Tone