Decibel Eleven Hot Stone™ SMD Isolated DC Power Supply with Input Voltage Selector
Packing a powerful punch, the rugged new Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SMD Isolated DC Power Supply is exclusively designed for smaller pedal boards. The Hot Stone SMD includes 6 isolated and regulated outputs including two high current outputs to satisfy the high current power demands of the latest digital guitar pedals. Selectable input voltage provides added flexibility for touring musicians. The DB-11 Hot Stone SMD delivers the goods with a perfect combination of size and powerful performance.
- 6 Isolated outputs – no hum or interaction between pedals.
- 8 total available outlets – all can be used simultaneously.
- Toroidal Transformer with additional magnetic shielding – no stray magnetic fields.
- Short circuit protection on all outlets – cable shorts won't harm outputs.
- 2 400mA sections at 9 and 12VDC – capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line6 modelers (4 button), Boss Twin and more
- Outputs can be combined for 18V or 24VDC (With voltage doubling cable) – for powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man and others
- Input Voltage Selector Switch - for 120V or 230V operation
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel – built like a tank
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple – 1200mA total.
- 5 year warranty
- Detachable IEC line cord
- 120V-230V Selectable 50/60Hz
- All outlets: 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative.
- All outlets: regulated and filtered DC voltage.
- All outputs: short circuit protected.
- Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 5-8: 9V, 100mA each
- Included Cables:
- (6) 5.5 x 2.1mm
- (1) 5.5 x 2.5mm
- (1) 3.5mm mini plug
- Physical Dimensions & Weight:
- (W x D x H): 5.83" x 3.46" x 1.73"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.