Run six pedals from one power source.
The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SM Isolated DC Power Supply is exclusively designed for small pedal boards. The Hot Stone SM includes 6 isolated and regulated outputs including two high current outputs to satisfy the high current power demands of the latest digital guitar pedals. The DB-11 Hot Stone SM delivers the goods with a perfect combination of compact size and powerful performance.
- 6 Isolated outputs – no hum or interaction between pedals
- 8 total available outlets – all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal Transformer with additional magnetic shielding
- Short circuit protection on all outlets
- 2 300mA sections at 9 and 12VDC
- Outputs can be combined for 18V or 24VDC
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel
- Detachable IEC line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North American model)
- All outlets: 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative.
- All outlets: regulated and filtered DC voltage.
- All outputs: short circuit protected.
- Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 300mA
- Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 300mA
- Outlet 5-8: 9V, 100mA each
- Included Cables
- (6) 5.5 x 2.1mm
- (1) 5.5 x 2.5mm
- (1) 3.5mm mini plug
- Physical Dimensions & Weight
- (W x D x H): 5.10" x 3.46" x 1.46"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- (2012-04-17) Decibel 11 Hot Stone SM Power Supply Features by Decibel Eleven
- (2012-04-18) Hot Stone SM Isolated Power Supply Features by Decibel Eleven
- (2012-06-01) How to install DB-11 Hot Stone eries power supplies to Pedaltrain 3 and Pedaltrain Pro using brackets included with the Pedaltrain. by Decibel Eleven