Power for your pedals.
Feed your hungry effects with the new Decibel Eleven Hot Stone HC Isolated DC Power Supply, designed to satisfy the high current power demands of the latest digital guitar pedals. The Hot Stone HC features 4 isolated and regulated high current outputs, super efficient Toroidal transformer and short circuit protection on all outputs.
- 4 Isolated, 400mA sections at 9V and 12VDC – for powering high current pedals with no hum or interaction
- 8 total available outlets – all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic shielding – no stray magnetic fields
- Short circuit protection on all outlets – cable shorts won't harm outputs
- Outputs can be combined for 18V or 24VDC* – for powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man and more
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel – built like a tank
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple – 1600mA total
- All outlets: 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative.
- All outlets: regulated and filtered DC voltage.
- All outputs: short circuit protected.
- Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 5-6: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 3-8: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Detachable IEC line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North American model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australian model)
- Included Cables
- (4) 5.5 x 2.1mm
- (4) 5.5 x 2.5mm
- Physical Dimensions & Weight
- (W x D x H): 5.83" x 3.46" x 1.73"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs