This is a stereo variation of my smaller Optical Tremolo. It can take a stereo input, or split a mono guitar input between two amplifiers. The out-of-phase switch changes the oscillator of each channel to be out of sync - so one comes up in volume while the other drops. This creates a strange swirling effect. All analog circuitry and true bypass mechanical switching.
- (2016-11-18) Dazatronyx Stereo Panning Optical Tremolo by Klinger Custom Pedals
- (2017-05-04) Dazatronyx Stereo Panning Optical Tremolo by Mike Hermans
- (2017-06-05) Dazatronyx - Stereo panning optical tremolo - Demo by Abel Franco by Abel Franco
- (2017-06-12) Dazatronyx - Stereo Panning Optical Tremolo by ilovenoise
- (2017-07-14) Dazatronyx - Stereo Panning Optical Tremolo by Pedals Fusion