The Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor is known for plus amazing features: (1) A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently. (2) A Master volume to control the overall unit level. (3) Three way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal the B7K Ultra allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection: From crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion, and everything in between. The B7K is an universal tone crafting machine.
- Master: Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Bass: +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mids: +-12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
- Hi Mids: +-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
- Dimensions: 10.7x12 cm (4.21x4.72 in)
- Warning: The Microtubes B7K Ultra has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty
- (2016-01-12) How it's made: Microtubes B7K Ultra by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-01-12) Microtubes B7K Ultra: in Depth demo by Chris Kollias by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-01-13) Microtubes B7K Ultra: in Depth demo by Chris Kollias by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-01-15) Patrick Hunter made this awesome demo of our newest pedal: Microtubes B7K Ultra, what do you think? by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-02-14) Darkglass Microtubes B7K ULTRA - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2016-02-15) Microtubes B7K Ultra Demo by Mr Excane by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-03-10) Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra Bass Preamp - DEMO by vhtargino
- (2016-03-12) Victor Hugo Targino made this stunning and complete and demo of our new Microtubes B7K Ultra. Thanks Ítalo for making it happen! #darkglassthunder #aroundtheworld Don't forget to check out his youtube channel for more demos and subscribe: https://www.you by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-06-22) Review Demo - Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K Ultra by Premier Guitar
- (2016-08-18) DARKGLASS B7K ULTRA // BassTheWorld.com by BassTheWorld
- (2016-09-08) DARKGLASS B7K Ultra Demo | GEAR GODS by geargods
- (2017-02-02) Check out this video review of the Microtubes B7K Ultra by our friend Chris Guyatt - Bassist. Don't forget to check out his youtube channel > https://goo.gl/5UPCXJ by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-04-19) Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra: Clip 1 - Nash Bass by Premier Guitar
- (2016-04-19) Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra: Clip 2 - Ritter Bass by Premier Guitar