When we first introduced the Microtubes B3K, we had no idea what kind of beast we unleashed. It's unique analog FET/CMOS circuitry, combined with the finest components gave birth to a simple, powerful and versatile tool for Bass Players who seek to saturate their tone without changing their rig's character. But this little mean box went beyond. The B3K delivers an immense amount of sounds, from warm, clear, and punchy tube-like Overdrives, to devastating Raging Bass Distortions, all without loosing a gram of low end or definition!
Doesn't matter if you play pop, rock or metal. This is the Bass Distortion you've been always waiting for. Once you try it, you won't remember how you've played so long without it!
If you want to get Fuzzy tones out of the Microtubes, you can do so by rolling down the tone control of your bass, if it´s passive, or treble if it has an active preamp, and set the Grunt switch to Fat mode, this will provide some mean , hysteric, woolly tones!
- True Bypass
- Original Design featuring Hybrid JFET and CMOS gain stages for a natural dynamic response.
- Level: Controls the level of the Overdriven Signal.
- Blend: Allows to mix exactly how much clean signal you want to mix with the Overdriven.
- Drive: Sets the amount of gain for this pedal.
- Grunt Switch: Choose between 3 different Bass boost levels before the gain stages. This interacts with the Drive knob, so you can choose how much of bass you want to saturate
- Attack Switch: This switch features the same “Ultra Hi” option in most tube bass amps. And it allows you to choose how much treble content you want to saturate. The Boost setting gives more clarity, presence and definition. The Off option will round up your sound, making it a bit warmer and less sharp.
- It can be powered either using a 9V Battery or regulated 9V power supply (center negative). You can also experiment with 12V power supply for extra headroom.
- (2009-05-19) MICROTUBES B3K by Darkglass Bass/Guitar Gear (Pulsa HQ para ver en alta calidad) by ChilemusicosTV
- (2010-04-27) Microtubes B3K Bass Overdrive by Darkglass Electronics [HQ] by Darkglass Electronics
- (2010-10-30) Darkglass Microtubes B3K Bass Overdrive Pick and Slap by Darkglass Electronics
- (2011-02-22) Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K by Jappo81
- (2011-05-22) Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K Bass Demo by MrExcane
- (2011-05-30) Microtubes B3K Bass Overdrive Demo by Will Davies by Darkglass Electronics
- (2011-08-04) DARKGLASS B3K by BassTheWorld
- (2011-09-06) Darkglass B3k Attack and Grunt switches on bass by behndyHump
- (2012-01-17) Darkglass Electronics B3K Bass Overdrive - Fast w/ DRUMS by MrExcane
- (2012-01-17) Darkglass Electronics B3K - Prescription Depth Charge - Slow w/ DRUMS by MrExcane
- (2012-02-01) Darkglass Electronics B3K Overdrive - Subdecay Quasar DLX - BASS with FULL MIX by MrExcane
- (2012-05-23) Darkglass Electronics B3K Overdrive - Greenhouse Effects FX NoBrainer - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2014-07-14) DARKGLASS B3K with 5 DIFFERENT BASSES | BassTheWorld.com by BassTheWorld
- (2015-06-02) TERRIFIC! Microtubes BK3, Duality Fuzz and Vintage Microtubes pedal demo/comparison by our italian friend Alberto Rigoni Music, amazing job dude! by Darkglass Electronics
- (2015-07-27) Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K - Wal MKI - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2015-07-28) Mrexcane takes the little but powerful #MicrotubesB3K on his Wal Bass MKI in this terrific demo, check it out! Check out more demos on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrExcane by Darkglass Electronics
- (2015-10-08) Microtubes B3K Demo by Patrick Hunter by Darkglass Electronics
- (2015-11-09) Microtubes B3K + B7K Demo by Darkglass Electronics
- (2015-11-17) Comparison between Vintage Microtubes and Microtubes B3K by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-03-04) Darkglass B3K demo by LucaMetal
- (2016-08-26) Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K CMOS Bass Overdrive (Bass Demo) by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-10-01) Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K - DEMO by vhtargino
- (2016-10-08) Microtubes B3K demo by Victor Hugo Targino by Darkglass Electronics
- (2016-10-28) Darkglass Electronics Micro Tubes B3K Bass Overdrive by reverbmarket