- Fat (toggle)
Daredevil Pedals (about the 2014 version)
The Silver Solo is a treble booster/gain boost based on the old Dallas Rangemaster circuit from the 60’s. It accentuates dynamics and texture while increasing volume, pushing your tone through the mix when you need that extra cut.
You’ll get more sustain and a sweet harmonic edge to each note. I use it for solos, but this one also works great for adding cut to your rhythm tone.
The “Range” control adjusts which frequencies are pushed up. Fully CW is the classic bright treble boost, sweeping it CCW gradually includes more low end until reaching a full range boost.
Take a vintage Marshall and push the front end for earlier breakup. Add some beef to single coils, get rippin 80’s metal tones, or brighten those vintage tweed amps like Billy Gibbons, this pedal does it all.
Most notably heard on the first Sabbath album, Clapton’s Bluesbreakers, T.Rex, and Queen albums, this is a secret weapon of great tone. The Silver Solo interacts with your guitar best when used first in the pedal chain. True bypass with a 9V DC jack. Turn it up dudes.
- (2012-08-23) Daredevil Silver Solo Boost Pedal by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2013-05-11) Daredevil Pedals Silver Solo - Treble Boost Silicon Rangemaster by Rocket Repairs
- (2013-05-12) Daredevil Pedals Silver Solo - Treble Boost Silicon Rangemaster by Daredevil Pedals
- (2014-01-22) Daredevil Pedels Silver Solo - New 2014 by Daredevil Pedals
- (2014-04-18) Daredevil Pedals Silver Solo - featuring the Biters by Daredevil Pedals
- (2016-05-13) Daredevil Silver Solo 2016 - Adjustable range boost by Daredevil Pedals