- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the volume
- controls the shape of the LFO wave that controls the volume (square-triangle/sine?)
- controls the depth/amplitude of the LFO wave that controls the volume
Sounds so real you can feel the heat from your 1956 tube amp. Hard/Soft switch perfectly simulate tremolos from different 50's era amps. Tasty!
- (2010-06-08) Danelectro DJ-5 Tuna Melt Tremolo: Stompbox Walkthrough Video by GearWire
- (2010-06-25) Unichord SuperFuzz, DigiTech Hot Head, And Danelectro Tuna Melt: Ken Schenck Of VieTNam's Pedals by GearWire
- (2011-05-25) Danelectro Tuna melt VS. VOX VibraVOX ( Tremolo ) by MrSanSystem
- (2012-01-13) Danelectro Tuna Melt - Good Tone with Cheap Gear by Passenger95
- (2013-05-24) Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremelo: Righteous Wobble! by Dave Dykhuizen
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...