Let your guitar's natural tone come through, with a healthy serving of crunch and bloom.
The Danelectro Cool Cat CO-2 overdrive effect pedal adds a healthy dollop of color to your guitar tone with plenty of crunch and bloom. It's very responsive to touch as well as your guitar's volume and tone controls; while it's thicker than the Transparent Overdrive, your guitar's voice still comes through.
The Drive controls set the amount of overdrive from minimum (fully counter-clockwise) to maximum (fully clockwise). Higher settings have higher distortion, volume and low end bloom. The tone control adjusts the tone of the Drive, so you can find your tonal "sweet spot." Turn clockwise for brighter tones and counter clockwise for darker tones. Volume control adjusts the overall volume of the Danelectro Cool Cat pedal, with plenty of range to allow even low drive settings. This guitar pedal has lots of volume, so start with your amp and the volume control turned down. The true bypass footswitch engages and disengages the overdrive pedal.
- Tone thickening
- Warm saturation
- True Bypass (3PDT)
- Metal Case
- Metal Jack
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive
- Big Knob Pedals Fullclone Ver 4 - Obsessed Comp Drive
- Black Snake Obsession Drive
- Cog Effects Dual Knightfall - Dual Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall - Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall 66 - Overdrive
- Cog Effects Mini 66 Bass Overdrive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-1 Drive
- Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive
- Mooer Audio MDS2 Hustle Drive - Distortion
- Tone Bakery Mocha Drive
- Tone City TC-T2 Dry Martini Overdrive
- Xin Sound OD-10 Dynamic Drive