The Danelectro Cool Cat CF-2 Fuzz brings plenty of touch sensitive fuzzy goodness to your guitar, with loads of sustain, a crunchy top, and a full bottom end. This Cool Cat pedal adds two "Under the Hood" features: an Input Sensitivity control and a 3-position dual in-line package (DIP) switch that lets you add different combinations of LEDs for greater dynamic and tonal control.
- FUZZ: Controls the amount of fuzz from minimum (fully counterclockwise) to maximum (fully clockwise). Higher settings increase fuzz distortion and volume as well as thickening the tone. This control is modified by the "Under the Hood" Input Sensitivity control.
- TREBLE / BASS: Adjusts the frequency extremes of the fuzz sound. The two controls are stacked; the inner control is for Treble, the outer for Bass. At their minimum (fully counterclockwise) setting, the selected range will be cut. At their maximum (fully clockwise), the selected range will be boosted.
- VOLUME: Controls the overall volume of the Cool Cat fuzz pedal when the fuzz is activated, from minimum (fully counter-clockwise) to maximum (fully clockwise). The Volume control has plenty of range to allow even low Fuzz settings. This control is modified by the "Under the Hood" Input Sensitivity control.
- BYPASS: The true bypass footswitch engages and disengages the Danelectro fuzz pedal.
This guitar effect pedal has lots of volume, so start with your amp and the Volume control turned down.
- Controls: Volume, Tone, and Gain
- "Under The Hood" sensitivity control
- True bypass switching (3DPT), metal case, metal jacks
- DIP switch