- Tap Tempo
the Ultimate Delay
- Advanced, meticulously detailed delay algorithms with unprecedented control.
- Mod Delay, Slap, Long, Tap, Ping-pong, Multi-head, and Reverse delay types.
- 20 second Two-Track Looper with tempo sync and individual pan/level controls.
- Reverse delay features real-time alignment with your playing for consistently repeatable live performances.
- Say goodbye to “models.” Continuously variable time, feedback, mix, mod speed/depth, grit, filter and smear controls let you go places modelers never dreamed of. Go between the models and create sounds that are truly unique.
- True stereo operation.
- Crafted with love in the USA
Superior Analog Performance
- Analog dry signal path for ZERO latency operation.
- Premium quailty A/D & D/A converters coupled with analog dry path allow an astounding 115dB Signal to Noise ratio typical.
- 96kHz, 32-bit floating point processing throughout.
- Tube-buffered wet signal path. Dual 12AX7s run at their full 250V plate voltage for the warmest and fattest digital effects available anywhere.
- Transparent analog buffered bypass so your pedal will work equally well in front of an amp, in a loop or on a mixing console.
Intuitive User Interface and Operation
- All parameters instantly available real-time during performance. No hidden menus to dig through. Continuously variable.
- 8 easily accessible presets.
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs.
- Delay is both Tap tempo and Strum tempo enabled.
Damage Control (2006-2007)
The TimeLine Multi-Dimesional Delay is the world's finest and most versatile delay product. 96KHz processing buffered by dual 12AX7's produces un-compromised signal quality of the processed sound, while the analog dry path ensures transparency. From vibrato, phasing, flanging and chorus, to slap-back, long echoes, multi-head and reverse, the TimeLine's continuous controls let you create your sound simply by turning knobs. The user presets, tap tempo, strum tempo, 2-track looping, and MIDI implementation make sure the TimeLine delivers in any performance or studio application.
- (2008-07-24) Damage Control Timeline looper demo by Passenger95
- (2008-07-24) Damage Control Timeline Looper Demo 2 by Passenger95
- (2008-09-13) Damage Control Timeline Demo (Part 3 of 3) by Passenger95
- (2008-09-13) Damage Control Timeline Demo (Part 2 of 3) by Passenger95
- (2008-09-14) Damage Control Timeline Demo (Part 1 of 3) by Passenger95
- (2009-04-30) Damage Control TimeLine by Damage Control
- (2009-05-05) Timeline by Damage Control
- (2010-04-19) Damage Control TimeLine [Delay] - A little sneak peak! by DemoColorScheme
- (2010-05-11) Controlling the Damage Control Timeline via the Rocktron Midi Mate (Part 2 of 2) by Passenger95
- (2010-05-11) Controlling the Damage Control Timeline via the Rocktron Midi Mate (Part 1 of 2) by Passenger95
- (2010-05-11) Damage Control Timeline live looping - Break & Begin by Passenger95
- (2010-10-01) Damage Control Timeline Multi Delay Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2011-02-01) DC Timeline Vs. Boss DD20...Blind Test by Passenger95
- (2011-11-09) Timeline Vs. Timeline (& Strymon Timeline Delay Demo) by Passenger95