"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Be afraid....be very afraid! This monstrosity has so much bottom end it will surely move the planets from their celestial homes!
Ezekiel is a very high quality bass distortion amplifier that will cater for all your bass overdrive/distortion needs. Many flavors of distortion are available thanks to the unique four-position "Distortion flavor" rotary switch, from bright punchy valve like tones to raging heavily sustained Distortion. The Blend control adds further clarity and width to the tone and assures a true deep bass response by allowing you to dial in as much or as little of your clean signal as you feel necessary. Ezekiel is like no other Distortion effect available today it is not based or modified after any other effect it is the one and the only! no others come close.
It is a common problem for bass players that the choices of distortion effects available are limited by the fact that most guitar based effects will lose low end frequencies when used with bass. Not with Ezekiel, it was designed for bass players and will still maintain low end punch even when tuned down to C. Whether you use your fingers, thumb or a pick Ezekiel will always give you the control and clarity you need, from a smooth subtle growl you to an insanely saturated wall of fuzz, Ezekiel has the means to deliver.
Even though Ezekiel was originally designed for bass use, if your guitar is of the seven string rarity or you prefer to tune your axe down to D or C Ezekiel can give you the extra wide bass punch that you need.
- "Gain"- sets the amount of gain available
- "Filter" - passive tone filter that assures top end attack or solid bottom end
- "Level" - set the output volume
- "Blend" - mixes the full distortion signal with your bass guitar clean signal
- "Distortion Flavor" switch- dials through four different styles of distortion from subtle overdrive to seriously saturated fuzz.
- (2009-05-12) BassFuzz.com Presents: D*A*M Ezekiel 25:17 by bassfuzzcom
- (2010-03-08) D*A*M Ezekiel 25:17 Bass Distortion Overdrive pedal effects demo with guitar by Gearmanndude
- (2013-02-26) zekes old and new w/bass.mov by Jerms
- (2013-02-26) zekes old and new w:guitar by Jerms
- (2013-02-28) new DAM Ezekiel 25:17 stacked with Sonic Titan by dacod77
- (2013-02-28) DAM Ezekiel 25:17 by dacod77
- (2013-03-12) Zeke x 2 by dacod77
- (2013-03-12) Wizard n Zeke by dacod77
- (2013-09-15) D*A*M Ezekiel 25:17 Fuzz with guitar by devnulljp
- (2013-11-09) D*A*M Ezekiel by elswan64
- (2014-05-06) D*A*M Ezekiel + Eldritch Electronics Kraken by StoneFly Effects
- (2016-01-27) D*A*M Ezekiel 25:17 Bass Fuzz by devnulljp
- (2016-08-04) O Ezekiel 25:17 permite um som cheio de dinâmica da palhetada, ou ainda, um som mais comprimido e compacto. Tudo depende da sua intenção sonora. Mais sustain, mais gordura e mais definição. http://goo.gl/yg09rp by Monstro Effects